The ongoing outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to dominate headlines and infect thousands of new people per day around the world. This is frightening and stressful. This pandemic has made it important for us to take the necessary precautions for our health. Therefore, everyone is taking utmost care in keeping themselves safe during the lockdown in order to fight the deadly Coronavirus.
Due to this unprecedented situation, government authorities also declared lockdown and we had to close offices / workplaces, without any notice. With the virus being able to survive on surfaces for up to many days, it is essential to keep our office hygiene in check and get offices disinfected before we occupy them after the lifting of lockdown.
We at WCSL have technical understanding of different kind of chemicals, their applications and processes involved for different kind of floors, surfaces treatment and are well equippedto provide the disinfestation services through our well-trained manpower.
We recommend these services to be taken on fortnightly basis, but however, our suggestion is to take them at least one time before opening the offices after lifting of lockdown.
WCSL stands over 19 long years and enjoy market space amongst Prominent Facility Management Companies on PAN India Basis, delivering a comprehensive range of Utility Services under one roof which includes services like Housekeeping, Cleaning & Maintenance, Security, Pantry Management, Pest Control & Disinfection Services, Horticulture & Landscaping, Technical Support, Office Support Services, Guest House Management services and all kind of Facilities Management Services.
WCSL Key Features:
- We are a “Public Limited” entity which is one step forward to bring Transparency and Business consistency towards Best Business Practices.
- Headquartered in Indore, MP, we provide our services on PAN India basis
- WCSL Turnover as on 31.3.2020 is – 239 Cr
- We have perfect mix of Private and Govt Projects wherein we manage & clean Square Ft. area of more than 1 Crore, 2 lakh EVERY DAY.
- Adheres to “EHS”Environmental Health & Safety Standards most required in FMS business
- “OHSAS” Occupational Health Safety Management System accredited
We would also reiterate that we have the necessary infrastructure, the capacity and the capability to provide services in PAN India and would be honoured to be associated with you as your Service Partner.
We look forward to this long and mutually beneficial relationship with your esteemed organization.
Once again taking this opportunity to assure you of our highest considerations.